Skip to content
- The costumes are to be returned within 3 days from the day the costumes are rented.
- Additional rental will be charged for each day late at the normal rental rate.
- All rentals are calculated from the time of rental whether costumes / items are used or not.
- The hirer shall keep the rented goods in good condition and is
responsible for replacing any damage or loss that may occur to any
- The amount charged to replace, repair or to do extra cleaning /
washing of a costume / accessory is separate from the rental fee. The
charge will be advised and determined by Costumes Empire
- Costumes Empire will be entitled to utilise the deposit towards outstanding rental and / or the replacement of damaged goods.
- If the deposit is insufficient to replace or restore the
damaged goods Costumes Empire is entitled to demand the hirer an extra
amount deemed fit.
- No items shall be altered without written consent from Costumes Empire
- All rental, deposit or down payment will be forfeited if this contract is cancelled.